CHANGE MAKERS WANTED- SPRING 2019
Sustain In Time is the Swedish office of The Natural Step, which was previously Det Naturliga Steget. For the Spring of 2019, we are looking for a team of interns that are passionate about accelerating change towards a sustainable society. Starting in mid-January and running through mid-June, these positions will help us change the world for the better.
This is an incredible opportunity for young leaders and innovators who care about sustainability to take their next strategic step for action: to deepen their sustainability understanding, build their leadership skills, and develop or advance projects and initiatives for meaningful change.
We are currently developing a revolutionary, global digital sustainability platform. We will be creating micro-courses that combine the best of sustainability science, with the best of change management and our 30 years of experience from leading sustainability change. During the Spring internship, we will put together a team of change makers that can contribute through sustainability research, copywriting, graphic design, and filmmaking.
Paid internship period: mid-January to mid-June, fulltime, 8 hours a day
Internship location: Stockholm, Sweden
About you (researchers and creatives):
- Relevant education or work experience
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Quick learner who seeks clarification when needed, turning challenges into check-marks
- Sustainability knowledge is a plus
- Fluency in German appreciated, Swedish or English required
- Able to turn words into illustrations, animations, and/or videos
- Have experience in UI/UX elements
- Knowledge of social media/digital graphics
- Submit a variety of work samples with your application (hyperlinks for video are okay)
Please send in a CV and personal letter to: email@example.com
Last application date is 4 December, but interviews will be held continuously so send in your application asap! And if you know someone perfect for this, pass on the news!
More about us here: https://sustainintime.com/